Red Vs. Blue (Halo 3)


Este Easter Egg se encuentra en el nivel El Nido del Cuervo y es un homenaje a Red Vs. blue. Depende de que dificultad tengas cambian:

- Fácil y Normal:
o Marine 1 slamming at a door: -Hey, open up!
o Marine 2 behind door: -Password, please!
o Marine 1: -You gotta be kidding me, what password?
o Marine 2: -The password so we don't open the door for brutes.
o Marine 1: -Do I sound like a brute to you?
o Marine 2: -Well, you could be held prisoner by brutes.
o Marine 1: -If I was held prisoner by brutes and knew the password, then the brutes could just force me to tell you the password and you'd open the door for them.
o (silence)
o Marine 2: -Ok well now I'm definitely not gonna open the door.
o Marine 1: -But we need ammo!
o Marine 2: -Well why don't you go ask your brute buddies, then?
(Marine 1 will bang on the door until he's killed)

- Heroico:
o Marine 1: -Hey, open up!
o Marine 2: -Password.
o Marine 1: -What?
o Marine 2: -Need the password.
o Marine 1: -You gotta be kidding me, what password?
o Marine 2: -Password! They gave it out on the staff meeting fifteen minutes ago.
o Marine 1: -Meeting? What meeting? I was out here!
o Marine 2: -Not supposed to let anyone in without it.
o Marine 1: -If the staff meeting just ended, no one outside is gonna know the freaking password. Now open up! We need ammo and the Chief is out here!
o (silence)
o Marine 2: -Does he know the password?
o Marine 1: -He wasn't at the meeting either!
(Marine 1 will bang on the door until he's killed)

- Legendario
o Marine 1: -Hey, open up!
o Marine 2: -What's the password?
o Marine 1: -Password? Oh man, I forgot!
o Marine 2: -Forgot... what?
o Marine 1: -I forgot the password.
o Marine 2: -See, that was almost right. Eh, see, the password begins with I forgot, but ends differently. Um, try again.
o Marine 1: -No, I mean I forgot the password.
o Marine 2: -No okay, see, you, you got it wrong again. See you said the same thing as last time.
o (silence)
o Marine 1: -I'm being serious, I don't know the password!
o Marine 2: -No no no, see, you changed the first part. See, that, that was the right part. See, now you got the whole thing wrong!
o Marine 1 (speaks slow): -No! I forgot what the password is, and I just need you to open the door!
o Marine 2: -All right, come on man, now you're just guessing!
(Marine 1 will bang on the door until he's killed)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario